Meet Mark MacDonald
Mark helps churches connect with their congregation and community. Why? So they’ll listen again. To engage with sermons, ministries, generosity message, and (most importantly) the gospel.
– Assess your church communication strategy (Brand, Website, Social Media)
– Give your comm/media team a nudge from a motivational coach.
– Interpret your Demographics and realize your potential and action plan.
– Dive deep into fixing branding, content, and strategy with full engagement.
– Hire a virtual creative director to oversee and ensure success with campaign materials.
That’s what Mark does. With a teacher’s heart and a love for Pastors. Here’s why you should listen to him:
– Executive Director of Center for Church Communication (~10,000 churches)
– Bestselling Author of Be Known for Something (THE book on Church Branding)
– Ordained SBC Pastor of Communication
– Former Sr. Creative Director of one of Eastern Canada’s largest ad agencies
– Former Church Communication Strategist at his national church branding agency
– Former Florida Baptists’ Strategic Communication Catalyst (3000 churches)
- Ministry Strategy
- Church Communication
Let’s be honest; there are times when one-on-one guidance, encouragement and accountability brings out the best in us and accelerates our ability to chase down those big, audacious dreams. The Generis Coaching experience is designed to align with your greatest needs and is delivered over a period of time that makes the most sense for you.
Ministry is more fun when you don’t do it alone! A Collective is a virtual peer-to-peer experience where you will journey through a specific set of ideas or challenges for a period of 3-6 weeks. It’s a great way to break through those occasional logjams. And, if you’re not quite sure you’re ready for one-on-one coaching, this is a great way to test the waters.
Every church deals with staff turnover and transition. It’s a normal and healthy cycle that can quickly become disruptive in the absence of a solid transition plan or a prolonged period of time trying to find the right replacement. Many members of the Generis team have worked IN a local church. They’ve fought the battles and earned the T-Shirt. They can help you plan for a healthy transition and maintain continuity as you wait for the next right leader to take the reins
Generis has been known for “funding the vision” for over 30 years, not for creating effective communications strategies. We are making a change because three decades has taught us this truth: People won’t give generously if your God-sized vision is unclear! You MUST communicate effectively.
Ineffective communication creates a lid on generosity and limits the impact of the vital work we do. That’s not OK with us so we now have a team to help...a team that is fully aligned with our vision for creating a culture of generosity.