“It’s amazing how an outside set of eyes and ears can change the way you look at your own organization. Todd’s competence moves forward into a profoundly detailed execution to grow an organization from infancy to maturity. “
~ Rhome van Dyck – Sacra Script Ministries
Our Digital Strategy team brings over two decades of experience in web, marketing, and communication. Building an effective website, creating a successful communications strategy, or reaching the right people at the right time does not just happen. Digital success requires understanding where you are, where you want to go, and then creating the road map to get you there. Our team offers a variety of solutions to help your church succeed in email marketing, content strategy, data reporting and analysis, branding and messaging, web, and communications. Generis bring years of knowledge and experience to identify the land mines, hidden trails, and highways of digital/marketing projects. Together, we will build a proven path to develop teams, campaigns, platforms, and initiatives to bring donors into your digital funnels.
– A two-day on-site whiteboard session dedicated to identifying holes and opportunities in your church’s current digital strategy, communication team staffing, and/or campaigns.
– Review and discuss your current digital strategy including your website, e-commerce, social media, and email marketing. Together, we will identify the pathways to measuring your success.
– This audit will focus on high-level discussions with your Leadership Team, Director of Web/Communication while bringing in Marketing/Communication/IT Teams for feedback and information.
– Client will receive an Audit Document of our findings and recommendations with short-and-long term “Next-steps,” high-level overview of observations, and a “walk-away HOT to-do list.”.
– A one-day virtual audit dedicated to identifying holes and opportunities in your church’s digital strategies.
– One hour video call, plus a five hour analysis and findings document.
– Review and discuss your current digital strategy including your website, social media, email marketing, and current campaigns and goals.
– Client will receive an Audit Document of our findings and recommendations with short-and-long term
– “Next-steps,” high-level overview of observations, and a “walk-away HOT to-do list.”… with extra emphasis on areas of focus the client has requested.
– Includes two monthly digital support calls with a point of contact at your church.
– Email Coaching: Discuss upcoming emails, subject lines, layout, wording, subscriber growth strategy, and effective call to actions.
– Social Media Coaching: Support social media strategies, reporting, and campaign development.
– Web: Assist in negotiating with Web Development Vendors, website functionality and experience or assist in web team
– Long-term digital relationship which includes assisting with oversight and partnering on digital strategies for generosity development.
– Our team will work with you as you tackle website creation, social media development, email campaigns, drip campaigns, welcome flows, digital segmentation, year-end giving, etc.
– Partnership between Digital Strategist and your Generosity Consultant before and/or during a campaign to fortify your digital strategy during your engagement.*
*Note: Many organizations benefit from our services even outside a current campaign.
How Does it Work?
An outside voice can often be the catalyst for change in a stagnant digital strategy. However, together we can not only create change but also develop long-term tactics for a thriving digital strategy in your church. Whiteboarding and planning digital strategies with leadership teams works to empower your organization to implement and execute your digital game plan. Each organization is different but many hurdles are the same. We begin with understanding your church’s needs and current goals. Next, we connect you with a digital strategist who will work with you and recommend one of our digital services custom built to your church’s culture, needs, timeline and resources.